Liverpool DoES Startups
A brilliant opportunity to share with other would-be entrepreneurs and intra-preneurs who want to create something amazing. Be the change you want to see in the world. Come along and play with others in the sandpit of creativity; together turning seemingly impossible ideas into amazing adventures!
- Do you have a business idea burning a hole in your brain?
- Do you want to work with a team of other people taking an idea and transforming it into a business?
- Do you want to learn useful business ideas and structures?
- Do you want to know how to fail fast, fail cheaply and then find success?
- Do you want to meet people you can work with in a great team that can achieve?
- Do you know you can help the person with the great idea and be a great team player?
- Do you want to do something different?
Everybody is welcome – just bring your enthusiasm and talents with you.
How does it work?
- First, you share your idea in 60 seconds flat!
- Next we form a team, – we pick an idea we want to work with
- We spend the day working through the idea to test it thoroughly
- We work together to create a pitch to explain the idea to would-be funders
- Get help from experienced mentors who will help you
- Understand your business idea
- Research your market
- Identify income streams and who your customers are
- Present the business you’ve started creating to some judges who can help you develop it some more
One great weekend.
Mentoring by entrepreneurs who’ve been there and want to share their success.
Meet some great people, have some fun, learn how to make your dream real.
- Cost: £50 for Early Bird or £80 for full price + Booking Fees,
- 6pm-8:30pm on Friday and
9am-6:30pm on Saturday and Sunday – with optional carrying on talking in the pub.
- Ticket prices include refreshements, lunch and a light evening snack
- DoES Liverpool, Gostins Building, Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 4LN
Liverpool skyline adapted from this flickr stream with thanks